Do You Know How to Run Up Stairs?
Of course, you do. We’ve all gone upstairs.
Ah, but do you know how to walk or run up stairs like a movie action star?
Once an action star is in hero mode, he or she has to look in control and supremely confident.
Action stars don’t look down at the stairs.
They can’t show they are concerned about tripping. Looking up the stairs instead of down at their feet conveys confidence on a sub-conscious level. It’s a small thing but it’s powerful.
You have just learned one of those little things that you didn’t know that you didn’t know. Learning to speak well is just like that.
You may be thinking, I’ve been speaking since I was a kid. What’s the big deal? I’ll tell you. There a TON of simple techniques I can teach you that are just like running up the stairs without looking down.
Once you learn them, it just takes a little practice and you will be up and running like an action star. Or, in your case, a well-spoken person of influence.
“John Graden’s presentation skills workshop was excellent. I loved it! So did the other attendees I spoke with. He made learning fun with a great mixture of education and entertainment. I’ve attended other such workshops, and have received one on one coaching, but John’s workshop was different. It added much to my confidence and future enjoyment of speaking and interacting with others. I more than highly recommend it for any professional.”
Alan Gassman, Esquire
Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A.
Group or Personal Training
- One-on-One Live Coaching
- One-on-One Skype Coaching
- Highly Interactive, Fun and Effective Workshops
- Keynote Presentation Training
- Pitch Training
- Media Training for Athletes and Professionals
What You Will Learn
- Learn your “crutch” speech patterns that sabotage you.
- Learn the roller coaster ride technique of speaking to captivate.
- Discover ways to bypass the logical mind of your listener to tap into their emotions.
- Learn how to use your arms and hands to convey confidence and power.
- Learn how to structure a presentation to capture and hold attention.
- Learn how to take control of Q-n-A so it doesn’t ruin your presentation.
- Learn the little things that add up to a big improvement in your ability to influence.
Contact us today.
Send an e-mail.[/text_block]